TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
Once you have decided to book your event/wedding with The Ballerina Bride, the following terms and conditions will apply:
- All wedding bookings require the full deposit to be paid on receipt of invoice.
- All bridal bookings require a 50% deposit to secure your date. This deposit is deducted from your final balance and is non-refundable. I turn down other large jobs to be available for your date and once your makeup deposit has been made you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of your quote. The deposit is due 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Booking/paying a trial does not secure your date. Your date will only be secured once you have made your 50% deposit. Once you have had your trial (if you haven't booked your date prior), please contact us ASAP to make your booking. Trials are held at my studio in Wooloowin.
- A makeup trial is compulsory before your wedding day. The trial gives us a chance to get acquainted, learn your makeup and wedding style, and work out a look that is perfect for you. This eliminates any uncertainty on your wedding day, and allows your day to run smoothly.
- The number of people you have booked can not be reduced- I base my bookings on numbers as they determine if I will take another booking on the same day. If you must reduce numbers, your balance will remain the same. Subject to availability you may increase the number of people in your booking- I will do everything I can to accommodate you.
- If I am travelling to you, a travel fee will apply to your booking. This will be determined on enquiry and charge includes time, tolls and travel costs. This fee will be included in your invoice.
- If complimentary parking cannot be arranged, a parking fee will apply based on parking within the facility we are required to attend.
- To ensure your day runs smoothly, all people getting their makeup done must be present on my arrival.
NON BRIDAL BOOKINGS
- All event bookings require the full amount to be paid on receipt of invoice.
- Any money paid is non-refundable.
- If I am travelling to you, a travel fee will apply to your booking. This will be determined on enquiry and charge includes time, tolls and travel costs. This fee will be included in your invoice. I require a minimum of 3 people to travel.
- If you are coming to me, please arrive on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, your booking may be cancelled.
- Terms and conditions may change at any time.